Thursday, January 12, 2006

I was telling my husband, this morning, about how so often we worry about things and go everywhere to find comfort, except to our Father...and then...in the quiet of the morning, when we fall into His arms, we are reminded that He is comfort and He is peace. Its like there is this feast set before us and we are standing a few feet from the table screaming.."I'm Hungry!" and all the while my Father says,... Come and sup with me, I have prepared a feast for you...

1 comment(s):

Amen Bev! Or worse yet - we drive through and get fast food. Which reminds me of a story Beth Moore tells about being out for a walk at a golf course. She came up on a duck splashing around in a puddle on the path and just on the other side of a little hill is a beautiful lake. She starts yelling at the duck, "there's a lake right over there!!" Sometimes we just need someone to yell at us. Thanks for the reminder.

By Blogger Candy, at 1:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home