Monday, February 02, 2009

Like dark turning into day somehow, we'll come through now that I've found you, Love will find a way *


Lots of our dreams came true and prayers were answered on December 20, 2009..Whitney and Jeremy were married.
Its been awhile since I've blogged...the sun is out...God never left and friends are good.
When I look at the journey, as I read all my old blogs, I do know that love Will find a way.

Sam tells his sister goodbye on what he calls the best day of his life. Now, isn't that precious.







*From "Love Will Find A Way" by Heather Hedley

9 comment(s):

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations all around!

By Blogger reJoyce, at 5:47 AM  

Congrat Bev. That is precious.

By Blogger happytheman, at 6:09 AM  

Hi beverly!!! we miss u blogging!!! The wedding looks sooo beautiful. I'm soo happy for Whitney, & all of you. That is a pricless picture of brother & sister!!! congrats!!

By Blogger Dina, at 9:07 PM  

Sam is so grown up now! I hope my (currently fighting like cats and dogs) son and daughter will one day be so civilised! Congratulations to your family xx

By Blogger gracie, at 9:52 PM  

Gorgeous photos! And welcome back to blogland. We've missed you. :)

By Blogger Katie, at 11:58 AM  

I'd just about given up on you and I was missing you. Congrats to your daughter and new son-in-law. Don't stay away so long.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 6:37 PM  

She's beautiful

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 AM  

Thanks guys...

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:07 PM  

ahh miss bev! kyle and i are glad glad glad you are back!
please don't leave like that again!!

By Blogger lov, at 4:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home