Tuesday, January 31, 2006



I am kinda tired of walking today.....Its been a hard day and I am just kinda tired of walking...

7 comment(s):

Hey Beverly-

Thanks for looking at my blog (I assume you looked at it before you left a comment at least). Anyway, hope your day got better yesterday. Have a good week.

Chris

P.S. I love the picture below with the coach and the two boys.

By Blogger Stacey, at 5:16 AM  

Bev - I showed this post to Geof and he said, "sometimes it makes it easier when you walk with someone else." When he speaks, it's almost always profound. Walking beside you...call me.

By Blogger Candy, at 5:19 AM  

I spent the morning with Kindergarteners..how could I not have a good day today. thanks Candy, Geoff is right...

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:26 AM  

me too

By Blogger Clint, at 10:58 AM  

Wow - you're short ;-)

Here's hoping you're refreshed soon.

By Blogger Scott, at 11:04 PM  

Scott, you make me laugh!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:32 AM  

Clint! Get a freakin blog so we can read your deep thoughts. I always love to hear what you have to say!!
I love you brother!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home