Monday, January 30, 2006



Middle School Football, you gotta love it!!
I always liked this Coach Childers. Everytime he brought a kid in on the sidelines he would put an arm around him, like Sam and Max in this picture, and tell him what he needed to do. When they came off the field he would clap for them. Sam likes Coach Childers. There's this other coach that yells all the time. I just envision him calling plays at home. Sam told me Coach Childers spoke at Fellowship of Christian Athletes and told an amazing story.
I think Jesus is like Coach Childers or the other way around. He pulls me to the sidelines and says, "Okay, this is what we gotta do.." I'm glad I have a coach that I can trust who loves me and doesn't just yell plays to me and claps for me when I come off the field. He also benches me when I need it....that's a good thing.

2 comment(s):

Sorry, guys, there were alot of typos in this post...its early:)

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:59 AM  

i didn't even notice them and i have goosebumps. i loved this post.

By Blogger Candy, at 7:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home