Tuesday, July 18, 2006

..For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear him. Psalm 103:11

Yesterday, I desperately needed a miracle not a humongous move a mountain kind, just a miracle.
I went to a movie with a friend..(havent gone to a movie in ages) and looked at her before the movie began..“My life is a bit shaky right now but I am going to totally escape.”
The movie was good and it felt good to live in denial for 2 short hours. Before I had gone into the movie I asked God to please help me out with this problem which was one that had me a bit worried.
When I got out of the movie my miracle was waiting for me..really…I cried…seriously.. He performed a miracle…I was humbled and immediately grabbed my cell phone and called a friend, “My God loves me and takes such good care of me.”
Have you ever had one of those moments where something happens and you say to yourself, "Wow, this is real..God loves me..and this is really real." Yep, you caught me , I do have doubts sometimes..

Happy had this verse on his blog today and it was perfect. Thanks, Happy..

9 comment(s):

I cannot believe I didn't get a phone call. But I am thrilled that someone did!! God is so dadgum good - ALL THE TIME!

By Blogger Candy, at 5:42 AM  

He is!!..and he created Candy almost 50 years ago and the world has not been the same since

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:52 AM  

there are two o's in God

By Blogger Clint, at 7:07 AM  

lynette..I should have made a conference call..

clint..perfect just perfect...

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:01 AM  

I've had moments like that as well. They are awesome!

By Blogger Ava, at 10:06 AM  

beverly.. you ARE a miracle!

By Blogger gracie, at 11:32 PM  

ava...yeah they are awesome...thanks for coming to visit!

sage...that is so true..i dont want to be distracted..I want to catch them all!

gracie..awww..you are precious..hey i read one of your poems to candy at her bday breakfast in the park this morning..it was perfect..

chad...hey man, where you been?...AMEN

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:03 AM  

Mrs. Bev, you're friggin awesome and I just wanted you to know that my family and I all think this of you. And I promise that soon, we'll come to Abilene even if it's when I'm moving back to Abilene for the school year and my mom comes up to help me move in.

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 10:16 AM  

Matt..buddy..I love your family so much and I am SO proud of you!! Can't wait to see you guys!

By Blogger Beverly, at 1:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home