Thursday, June 29, 2006

New blogger!

Hey guys..check out Matt's blog. He is a friend of mine and you will really appreciate his posts. I have him on my links...check him out..plus I would love him to know all of my blogging buds..



Also, some of you might know Jeremy. I am also adding him as a link on my list. He's my new best friend..thanks Jeremy!

11 comment(s):

hahah...okay sage i will gladly share you, my friend..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:27 AM  

"you got some splain to do"

I thought I was your best friend!

By Blogger Flake, at 6:47 AM  

No Kyle, you are my best friend in North Carolina..silly!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:46 AM  

I heard you passed your test. Congrats!

By Blogger Vonnie, at 9:39 PM  

vonnie...thanks....so excited!

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:45 AM  

will do!

By Blogger Danielle, at 11:14 AM  

matt is a friend of my daughter's and is an ACU student...He is precious!
I have alot of best friends..how bout you be my bestest?!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:04 PM  

hahahahah

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:39 PM  

you beeep

By Blogger Clint, at 12:15 PM  

Bev,
Who is in the picture with you?

By Blogger Vonnie, at 7:26 PM  

vonnie..that is Dora Weathers..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home