Tuesday, June 20, 2006

hey see me rollin they hatin patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty*

Sam goes over to hang out with a few girls last night..all the way over he's just giving me a hard time...ugh teenagers..
Then, as Sam is away, big ugly stuff happens...
Sam calls wants me to go pick him up...I grab "Jett" and we jump in Whit's little Kia..I pick up Sam. He said, "Man, that was boring!"...
Song comes on radio and Sam says, "Mom, its your song!" He cranks it up and we listen to yes, Chamillionaire singing Ridin...hahah...don't know why I love this rap song but I do...
Sam all of a sudden puts his head over on my shoulder and "Jett" (sam's black lab) snuggles up to Sam...
I am driving down the road listening to some rapper as my 15 year old boy has his head on my shoulder with his dog close by...troubles..? what troubles?..I don't remember the sadness that happened earlier..all I know is I got all I need right here!!!

*From "Ridin" by Chamillionaire.........haha..please don't go listen to this song lest you think bad of me...

9 comment(s):

*ahem* its Chamillionaire *winks*

By Blogger Flake, at 11:42 AM  

whoops..hahaha..thanks Kyle...I'll fix it!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:55 AM  

And he is going to be on Leno on Friday.... You may need to let Sam stay up for that one... Just looking out for my lil homie...

By Blogger Flake, at 12:04 PM  

haha..okay..I'll tell him..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:09 PM  

Sam is the man

By Blogger Scott, at 12:30 PM  

sounds like a happy moment, blissful even. congrats for enjoying such blessings.

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 1:58 PM  

you know I'm gonna have to find that song now, don't you??

By Blogger gracie, at 10:15 PM  

Mrs. Bev... You're my favourite, for reals. You know that I have a great claim to a vast knowledge and understanding of Hip Hop, but I believe you put me to shame. Visit my web page, and click on the "Jesus and the Hip Hop Prophets" link. I think you'll like it!

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 1:43 AM  

scott..yes, Sam is the Man :)

fw..i am so blessed..

lynette..i love you girl

gracie...uh oh..hope you still like me after you listen..haha

mr w..Matt! wow..welcome..how's it going buddy?..I'll come check it out!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home