Saturday, June 10, 2006

I called out to be released caught in my struggle for higher achievements and my search for love..*

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step....

I have just got back from taking 'The Test' to end all tests. I am not sure how I did but I do know that I feel a release.

It been a tough road, but when I look back, I can't believe the miles I have come, just by saying everyday..sometimes every hour..."Lord, direct this step, cause its the only one I can take today." Some days I took more than one step other days I sat and rested...but now I feel like I felt on my old backpacking trips when I would hike all day and at the end of the day, in sheer exhaustion, take in the vista before me.

Thanks for all your prayers. I won't know until next month how I did but that's okay..


*From "The Same Situation" by Joni Mitchell

15 comment(s):

You done well Bev you done well.


Still I sent up my prayer
Wondering who was there to hear

By Blogger happytheman, at 4:01 PM  

Congrats for finishing it alive! We were prayin for ya!

By Blogger Lucas, at 4:08 PM  

I already KNOW how you did. They faxed me a copy of the test. Rest assured, they're sending those nice people in white coats just as soon as possible.

Seriously, you rocked it, you KNOW you rocked it, and you may as well PARTY!

By Blogger Scott, at 4:39 PM  

yeah, Scott.. I went to Chili's with my girls and now movie night...

thank you happy and I love it that you know our Joni so well..I said Send me somebody Who's strong and somewhat sincere...

blondie..i know you were prayin for me ...thanks girl!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:55 PM  

Been waiting for the call with the big ol' whew!!! Glad you're done. Now sit back and rest and take it all in. Enjoy those girls. Lynette and I may have to come crash your party since ours fizzled out. Of course, I'm not sure either of us should drive. I'm such a cheap date.

By Blogger Candy, at 5:05 PM  

I'm so glad you are through! Congrats!

By Blogger Laurie, at 7:08 PM  

I wanted to stop by and say hello, I thought about you today. If you did your best, then that will be good enough.

Smiles.
Jeremy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 PM  

:)

By Blogger Shawna, at 8:04 PM  

Candy..what are you and Lynette doing over there? No fair..love you!!

Laurie..thanks

Jeremy..welcome, ..smiles to you too..you thought about me..you like me you really like me..

plankton..a smile is worth a thousand words..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:18 PM  

Congrats. I don't think I will ever have to take another test. What a great thought!

By Blogger Vonnie, at 11:24 PM  

Like the church
Like a cop
Like a mother
You want me to be truthful

Thanks Bev and I'm straight....Get it like Joni and straight. Nevermind!

By Blogger happytheman, at 11:26 PM  

Sometimes you turn it on me like a weapon though
And I need your approval

hahah....Happy!

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:01 AM  

hey thanks sage scarey icon man

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:59 PM  

I just had a vision of you passing - the test I mean. :)

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 12:13 PM  

Congratulations!!!! I'm sure that has been a long hard road.

By Blogger Ava, at 2:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home