Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend*


Scott is just cool...

I am glad he is my friend..


I am glad he is our friend...



*From "You've Got a Friend" by Carole King

7 comment(s):

Alright, Sage, getting a little attitude with me now...

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:15 AM  

oh...okay..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:56 AM  

birds(or frogs) of a feather

By Blogger Clint, at 8:02 AM  

I like my picture of Greenie better.

By Blogger Shawna, at 10:00 AM  

I don't know where that came from, and more to the point, I don't CARE!!! Thanks for the pick-me-up.

By Blogger Scott, at 12:28 PM  

hey it was great to hang out with Sam this weekend doing Breakthrough. we had lots of fun!

By Blogger Katie, at 6:30 PM  

Scott..I posted that after I got back from a friend's house last night...I don't know where it came from either..probably the rum talking..hhahahhahahhhaha..just kidding guys..

Katie..I was crossing my fingers that Sam was behaving! He is so much fun and you are too!

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home