Wednesday, May 31, 2006

While the sand slipped through the opening and their hands reached for the golden ring with their hearts they turned to each other's hearts for refuge


I blogged to this guy in Iraq today because Sage has alot of soldier's blog sites and said that it would be an encouragement to them...he knows cause he fought for us in Vietnam..thanks Sage...anyway, this is a picture the soldier posted...I just loved it...someone deluged by war all around him found a little lizard and picked it up with gentleness..




From "Before the Deluge" by Jackson Browne

15 comment(s):

what an interesting picture. the hand that probable has taken life holding so gently the life of a small creature. makes me wonder what God's hand looks like.

By Blogger Clint, at 4:20 PM  

sage..look at my links and his is A Line In The Sand..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:01 PM  

Thanks for sharing... beautiful.

By Blogger SupComTabz, at 6:26 PM  

yeah saw that..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:52 PM  

Thanks Beverly.

By Blogger happytheman, at 7:22 PM  

you are welcome, happy, but for what?

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:45 PM  

How sweet. Thanks for sharing!!

By Blogger Kate Eason, at 9:00 PM  

kate!!!
hey girl..I love you!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:10 PM  

clint...I'm not sure exactly what that hand looks like but I know what it feel like in mine..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:11 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:11 PM  

Yes thanks for sharing!!

By Blogger Pat Paulk, at 4:34 AM  

This is a beautiful picture, and I like the comment Sage made earlier. I wish the media would show more of the good and the people that appreciate our help.

By Blogger Jeans, at 7:19 AM  

God bless 'em, one and all. I just hope they can come home ASAGP (as soon as Godly possible)

By Blogger Scott, at 10:00 AM  

scott...me too!

Jeans and Paul..yes..

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:30 AM  

I think all of us revert to childhood when we see lizzards and butterflies!!!

Ava

By Blogger Ava, at 2:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home