Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Music I heard with you was more than music, And bread I broke with you was more than bread."

It was good friends..good food (too bad you didn't get to taste it Clint)...hilarious stories...and fellowship...and it was so easy to get there and back..(right Clint?)
I got to be with old friends I had never met and it was cool...
Scott was precious...Katie was adorable...Happy was hilarious...
I'll put that one on my list of most memorable suppers...

21 comment(s):

You know, you're right. I WAS precious.

See Clint, my last name really IS "self"

No words to say how fun that was for me. And I didn't even wake up in a pool of my own blood.

By Blogger Scott, at 5:25 AM  

I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not jealous :)

By Blogger Lucas, at 8:32 AM  

You all good people I don't care what Clint says.

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:45 AM  

What a fun night! Bev, I totally said that when I was talking to Jeremiah later..."old friends I had never met." This is why we're friends! :) And Kermit finally got to meet himself. And I think we scared our poor waiter - but it just doesn't get any better than last night. So much fun!

By Blogger Katie, at 8:50 AM  

Man, I'm still mad that I couldn't be there. I'm glad you y'all had such a good time, though.

By Blogger Jeans, at 8:59 AM  

Scott..you are my precious friend..

Blondie..oh my goodness I want to meet YOU!...we talked about your graphic design talents..!!

happy..i am still laughing at stories you told...


katie..my new little buddy..it was a blast...I am glad I had you there to lean on when I got embarrassed..

jeans...maybe monday night..maybe Katie and Candy will come..we talked about you too..everyone was disappointed you didn't come..I think Scott may be swinging through at the holidays..so we'll nab him then..and we'll make happy come up!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:11 AM  

I couldn't lift my arm this morning...

By Blogger happytheman, at 9:22 AM  

aww..that's a sad story...

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:23 AM  

Bev, I'm glad you think Katie is adorable...I do too. See you in August, I would love to meet you.

By Blogger Jeremiah, at 10:27 AM  

Jeremiah..we heard some good stuff about you yesterday..I am also anxious to meet you. God bless you in your work this summer..

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:00 AM  

You better believe it Discom..we were really wishing you were there..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:52 PM  

Any of you can meet me anytime you want, I'm sure a plane ticket from wherever you are is about a cool...hmm...grand....

By Blogger Lucas, at 1:16 PM  

That would be so great if we could all meet up around the holidays! I will try my best to be at the next one.

By Blogger Jeans, at 2:59 PM  

yeah well Blondie if I win the lottery I'll come see ya..:)

jeans..sounds great!

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:46 PM  

I know you guys don't want to hear this, but I can fly for free. My son is a pilot for ASA - Atlantic Southeast Airlines - and we get 18 fly days a year on Delta. Skywest recently bought ASA from Delta, but we still have Delta privileges. Of course we have to fly standby, but be sure to let me know when you all get together again. And I agree, Scott is precious.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 8:30 PM  

will do vonnie..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:45 PM  

I cant believe nobody is lamenting the fact that I was not there...sheesh. I am the one totally responsible for Scott's sanity, you know.

And yes...isn't Katie aDORable?

Bev, I never congratulated you for graduating...congrats!

By Blogger Cole, at 2:08 AM  

awww...Cole how awesome it would have been if you had been there..I'm sorry, did I not mention the moment of silence in your honor?
Thanks for the congrats!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:44 AM  

It's true, Cole, you were the topic of conversation a few times - but each time they ended up conversation stoppers. So we observed moments of silence. Giggety...

By Blogger Scott, at 6:23 PM  

Cole, do I not get any congrats for graduating? Sheesh...

And as for the adorable comments...awww, shucks. You guys are too much. :)

By Blogger Katie, at 10:49 AM  

well, Katie, I had to beg for mine on his blog..don't feel slighted..

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home