Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you*

This is my boy...he is proud of me and I am proud of him! I am truly blessed!
He hung out with Kermit some on my Graduation day...
No, he wouldn't even smile for the camera...
I think it was because his big sister was begging him too!


*From "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan

14 comment(s):

Awwww - proud momma.

Did he tell you I kicked his butt on Fight Night 3???

Well, if he did, then he's lying.

By Blogger Scott, at 7:36 PM  

I can't imagine the day that my boys are taller than me!

By Blogger Shawna, at 7:36 PM  

hey, scott. quit posting at the same time as me...stalker.

By Blogger Shawna, at 7:39 PM  

I have an even greater picture of him smiling! It's a profile shot. I'll email it to you. You'll love it. I'm glad you two are so tight, I can hardly stand to be in the same room as Max right now.

By Blogger Candy, at 7:53 PM  

scott...yes proud...no..he didn't mention it...but I know better..

plankton..my little favorite..thank you for calling scott a stalker..
it won't be long..in fact i looked at this pic and i was like..oh my word sam is way taller than me..

candy..it comes and goes..sam has infuriated me..and been a total jerk..hang in there mama of adolescent boy..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:04 PM  

geez. when does this start? I have two boys, 10 and 8. do I have a few years?

(did i mention that I can't see my keyboard?)

By Blogger Shawna, at 8:21 PM  

yes..you still have a few..7th grade..it begins to kick in..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:24 PM  

really plankton - enjoy every sweet minute you get right now. there are more they're just not as predictable.

By Blogger Candy, at 4:46 AM  

You guys are cute! Bev, when are we getting coffee? Candy should come too, and really whoever else might want to come.

By Blogger Jeans, at 7:43 AM  

lynette..yep..walkin a bit taller..and yes I want him to put something else up..enough about me..what a precious friend..

jeans..i am tying up all these loose ends this week..how does next week sound..we'll get together one evening and I'll tell miss candy...fun!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:51 AM  

What a great pic! It's great to put a face with the name of my new friend...

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:11 AM  

laurie..look at your cute little icon!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:29 PM  

yes lynette..he cracks me up

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:41 PM  

Next week sounds good!

By Blogger Jeans, at 7:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home