Tuesday, May 09, 2006

oh, i get by with a little help from my friends*

Oh yeah...I got me some good friends...they have rejoiced with me and held me up when I was falling...I only wish that when I get up on the graduation stage I could make a speech and thank them...
So...here's a big thank you...you know who you are..I love you!!!

and this goes out to my bestest friend who found me when I was but a lost sheep and now holds me in His arms...thank you Jesus....

Tell me about your friends...



*From "With a Little Help From My Friends" by Lennon/McCartney
(LISC)

8 comment(s):

your welcome... What the hell did I do?

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:17 PM  

ummmmmm happy said a bad word

By Blogger Clint, at 9:13 PM  

haahhahahaha...

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:25 PM  

thank you clint..happy, you did say a bad word...say you're sorry..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:30 PM  

i have this friend who has done an amazing thing in her life, she has achieved her dream. i'm really really proud of her.

By Blogger Candy, at 1:45 AM  

Yep - I gots me some friends. And I thank God for 'em - even the cussing ones ;-)

By Blogger Scott, at 2:04 AM  

I'm sorry, I'll never say your welcome again.

By Blogger happytheman, at 2:11 PM  

thank you happy..now go to your room and really think about it..

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home