Friday, April 28, 2006

Well - The good Lord is such a good Lord*

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just found out that I passed the first part of my certification exam..I take the second part in June..
On an earlier post I talked about how nervous I was about taking it...remember?

How can this night get any better...I passed that test...Its thundering outside...Sam and friend are doing the Boxing playstation thing in there and I wish all of you were here so we could go out and celebrate!!

*From "When She Believes" by Ben Harper

16 comment(s):

the storms rolling in here pretty soon.

By Blogger happytheman, at 7:19 PM  

Oh congrats by the way you done good.

By Blogger happytheman, at 7:19 PM  

thanks happy...enjoy the storm- watching, from your garage..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:32 PM  

Congratulamations!!!

Could we just come over and play with Sam on his playstation???

By Blogger Scott, at 7:40 PM  

yes..he has this really cool boxing game. At our small group the men were all up there playing with them. I wish you could. Sam is in a crazy mood right now he just put a tie on with tight old baseball pants and a globetrotters jersey..he fluffed his hair all out and put a headband on..we are cracking up...

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:48 PM  

how dang fun! and I'm missing it. but...CONGRATS!!! I wish I was there to celebrate but trust me - we will! for now, bask in it.

By Blogger Candy, at 8:51 PM  

i believe "When She Believes"

By Blogger Clint, at 10:00 PM  

Thanks Everybody..Clint, how do you do that? That is so cool, love the sign!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:46 AM  

MAJOR Congrats. Beverly!!! I knew you could do it!

And, Clint that is so neat. How DO you do it, dude?

By Blogger Deb, at 4:00 AM  

Do You Believe In Magic?

By Blogger Clint, at 6:32 AM  

Congratulations!!!! Big jump-up-and-down hug :)

By Blogger gracie, at 6:41 AM  

CONGRATS, Beverly! I hope you celebrated well; you deserve it!

By Blogger Laurie, at 7:26 AM  

deb..thanks..oh Clint?..he can do anything..but he's still a punk!

candy..basking.

Clint..yes I do believe in the magic of good friends and God's love..

Gracie..thanks for the hug all the way from Australia!!


Laurie..celebrated..well, I spent the evening with a bunch of boys..but they did let me put the headphones on and talk to the person they were playing against on XBOX live.
I put them on and said "hello"..he said "hello, I'm not suppose to talk to strangers..so..what's your name?"..I handed it to someone else...then I crawled into bed listening to the rain..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:56 AM  

Congrats!!!!

I love video games...

By Blogger Shawna, at 7:27 PM  

Lynette..days..man, that is just crazy..

Plankton, my litte favorite..thank you...

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:20 PM  

I am so proud of you!!

By Blogger Jeans, at 3:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home