Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tonight we pray for water, Cool water..*

So..I think I am going to take some time to think..
Timeout..

*From "Cool Water" by Joni Mitchell

11 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Scott, at 11:51 AM  

ooooooookaaaaaaaay - but you have to tell us what you thought.

Seriously, email me if you need to etalk (joelscottselfATyahoo.com)

Edited the @ sign to keep spammers away - although the devil already has it, so I don't know which is worse.

By Blogger Scott, at 11:53 AM  

I hope everything is okay. I am wishing you the space required for good and productive think time.

By Blogger Laurie, at 1:20 PM  

email me at nospamkeepgodweird@gmail.com

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:48 PM  

Oh don't be quoting Joni like that, makes me want to stand up and say: We won't last long without water.

you will always be my friend - spock

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:52 PM  

Scott..thank you..you are my friend..

Laurie..everything is not okay, but that's okay? That sounds really trite but it is true.

amelia..my darling, Amelia..I hope I can do that stupid 360 tomorrow..

Happy..oh no..not another trekkie..thanks..When I listen to Joni Mitchell it makes me want to put my old faded blue jeans on that I use to wear with the American flag hand sewn on the hem..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:12 AM  

and happy...um..that is not an real email...
You can email me at bnicemannAThotmail.com

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:45 AM  

fw..thanks..today is better than yesterday..I know I have all these good friends I have never met..it cracks me up..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:15 AM  

Bev, I hope things are going well, and that you are getting your thinking done and getting answers (if you need answers). I still would LOVE to get coffee with you sometime when you are done with school.

By Blogger Jeans, at 8:39 AM  

jeans, we are going to do coffee..that is for sure..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:32 PM  

just take out he nospam part.

By Blogger happytheman, at 12:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home