Monday, April 24, 2006

Any day now, any day now, I shall be released*

I graduate in twenty days....
I never thought I would ever do this...
It took much much persuasion....
I am a girl who has taken the road less traveled...(props to Frost)
Its kind of a weird emotional time for me...

I'll post an invitation...you can all come...:)

*From "I Shall Be Released" by Bob Dylan

9 comment(s):

Wow!!! congratulations!!!

(ps. which course are you graduating from?)

By Blogger gracie, at 7:13 PM  

amelia..maybe you can student teach in my classroom one day..wouldn't that be fun!!

gracie..elementary ed..and thanks..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:51 PM  

Kudos to you, Beverly! You've earned this degree the hard way, and the world sorely needs great elementary ed teachers.

Somebody better be planning a big party for you!

By Blogger English Professor, at 7:59 PM  

Beverly - You are doing it!! I am so impressed by you and the fact that you stuck with it and have accomplished this. I know it hasn't been easy. I'm one of those girls who took the less travelled road and stuck to it. I admire you.

By Blogger Candy, at 8:07 PM  

I admire you, too! Congratulations, Beverly. I agree wholeheartedly with the English Prof-- we desperately need more great teachers, and I just know you are one of them. And, there better be a party in your honor-- I wish I could be there!

By Blogger Laurie, at 9:19 PM  

Oh! I'm so there! I'll start walking now and meet you there in 2 months :)

By Blogger Lucas, at 11:37 PM  

HOLY COW EVERYBODY - PERFECT FORM ACCORDING TO THE PREACHER-BOY MANUAL OF STYLE!!!!!!!

AND I'M REALLY YELLING, NOT JUST BEING A PAIN IN THE TOOCUS LIKE DISCOM.

SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE CAN DO...

By Blogger Scott, at 12:35 AM  

Remarkable! Wish I could be there to see you and Polly on the day ... what a scene! Enjoy the exhilerating feeling.

Am so proud of all you have accomplished, and your tenacity.

By Blogger Deb, at 12:55 AM  

english prof...thank you...I can't wait to get in the classroom.

candy..yeah..let's hear it for the deviants who went down the other road..

laurie..I wish you could be here too..my little good friend whom I've never met but just love to death!

blondie...that would be awesome..maybe a kiwi bird could give you a ride..;)

scott..yay..I have pleased the master?...I really worked on the asterix..the most time spent..trying to find that little doohickie on my keyboard!

deb..I wish you could be here too..my mom is going to crack me up..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home