Thursday, April 13, 2006

No More Drama..........

I was listening to this Mary J Blige song, getting pumped up. I love this song. It just spoke to me. If you haven't heard it , download and listen.

I don't know
Only God knows where the story ends
For me, but I know where the story begins
It's up to us to choose
Whether we win or loose
And I choose to win
~No More Drama...Mary J Blige~


I choose Him. No more drama in my life, He is in control. That is really good news for me. Even through some pretty heavy stuff that went down this week, I was scared, but I knew who was in control. All your words and those around me, reminded me of that. He was speaking to me, through the love, touch and prayers of others, that He is here with me. There's some other stuff going on right now that is pretty unbelievable, but I know He is in control.

5 comment(s):

I choose Him

By Blogger Clint, at 6:12 AM  

I know you do, Clint, that's pretty evident...I choose Him too!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:41 AM  

chad...now you are weirding me out..first you have the same third day song on your MySpace as Sam does then you bring up Jesus Take The Wheel, which is the only country song Sam has ever liked and has the words written out on his AIM profile..
The moments I do let Him take the wheel are the times when I have alot less accidents..:)

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:40 AM  

Ummmmm - did you just tell me to go and illegally dl music from Limewire? Ok, I'm on it.

"Behold, I've opened a door that no one can shut." In light of all the drama, this is a promise I really depend upon!

By Blogger Scott, at 4:05 PM  

Candy..I'm thinkin a No More Drama t-shirt.

Scott...no, no..your on your own with that one..hey tell me what you think about the song...
Wow..I love that ...He opened a door that noone can shut..yes, thanks..

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home