Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sam

That's Sam in the middle..he and some friends and youth interns from church went out to dinner and to see the Sentinel, last night..because well..Agent Jack Bauer from 24 is in it. Sam said it wasn't good. This is them being stupid. Seriously, my son will not just smile for the camera...he either has no expression or makes an ignorant face..its his rebellion..
Just thought I would let you see this boy you all prayed for. I told him all about all the prayers he got from all over. He thought that was "tight."
Well..I am off to work Special Olympics..I am sure I will have some stories!!

17 comment(s):

wow.. he sure is putting on a good face to match the 'stress fracture'!! Cool kid- deservedly proud mom.
"Tight' prayers are for people in 'tight' spots.

By Blogger gracie, at 7:48 AM  

Great picture. I put one up on my blog from last night too. I had fun with sam last night- thanks for letting us hang out with him.

By Blogger Mandy, at 8:03 AM  

cool, my middle one wore that face for a while now it's the youngest. What is it with boys and camera's.

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:42 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Clint, at 10:29 AM  

your boy is just like you

By Blogger Clint, at 10:41 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Scott, at 12:13 PM  

gracie..really...tight spots..

mandy..aww..i went to your blog and saw the pic..oh me I hope they behaved in Red Robin..I have been to the restaurant with those boys including Clint Askens..they were terrible! Thank you so much..he loved it..

happy..well its good to know you had camera problems to,o cause it seems like everybody kid sits and smiles..

clint..you think?..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:14 PM  

Once again - I said something I regretted the moment I hit "send."

By Blogger Scott, at 12:18 PM  

What are you talking about preacher boy?

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:20 PM  

awww its okay spit it out..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:29 PM  

I deleted a comment that implied that a) I am retarded (which MAY be true), but also that b) Special Olympics are only for the retarded. I really don't like to have poked fun at the Special Olympics - I was trying to be self-depricating and ended up sounding like a "bottom" (in case mom sees this).

By Blogger Scott, at 12:29 PM  

hahahah..scott..you are such a "bottom."

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:35 PM  

Such Cute pictures of Sam and the boys. Thanks for sharing. Why is it that they don't look like eighth graders? I ask that same question about myself (only about being thirty-something) :)

By Blogger Laurie, at 4:03 PM  

I was kidding in that last line---my girlfriends and I are always wondering if we still look like college students. I have to admit that we don't anymore, but then again, that's okay ....

By Blogger Laurie, at 4:04 PM  

Ok, I'm still laughing about Sam saying that was "tight" and you directly quoting him, instead of saying "he thought it was really great"

hahahahaha

By Blogger Lucas, at 11:30 PM  

and happytheman, I thought you were saying that your middle one is now your youngest and I thought it was a RATHER CASUAL way to go about saying that your youngest had passed away and your middle one had been demoted. Then I re-read it.

By Blogger Lucas, at 11:32 PM  

well..blondie..I would suggest not taking the drugs until after you have read the blog...:)

you crack me up!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home