Thursday, April 27, 2006

Plankton's Movie Test...Check it out...

Ha Ha...Plankton, my favorite, is The Godfather and I am Schindler's list.....


What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

17 comment(s):

I hope you do too! I took it, too. I'm Easy Rider. I love that.

By Blogger Candy, at 3:03 AM  

Well...Candy..I just took it again and was Platoon..hmm..Schindler's List then Platoon..

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:39 AM  

a little girl in a red coat with a machine gun

By Blogger Clint, at 6:30 AM  

see, look, we're doing it over here too.

By Blogger Candy, at 6:59 AM  

Welcome any time.

By Blogger Glenn, at 7:06 AM  

ok, a little red headed girl in a red coat with a machine gun

By Blogger Clint, at 7:35 AM  

okay..guys..I'll be a little redhead with a machine gun..phew..

Glen..welcome...

Amelia..see you at 11:45

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:48 AM  

Apparently I'm Raiders of the Lost Ark (????), which means that I live for adventure, fortune hunting (WHAT?!) and danger. Ummmmmmmm...

By Blogger Lucas, at 9:35 AM  

blondie, whats up with your site

By Blogger Clint, at 10:44 AM  

Candy - I am also Easy Rider

By Blogger Vonnie, at 12:35 PM  

I'm like you blondie, except I have silver high lites....

By Blogger happytheman, at 12:42 PM  

Am I the only Apocalypse Now???

By Blogger Scott, at 1:30 PM  

haahahhaa..Scott is Apocalypse Now..I am dying laughing....dude you're funny...

amelia..i did the 360 today!

Blondie and Happy..how cool Raiders of the Lost Ark..that fits you..

Vonnie..welcome..I am excited that you are visiting!

FW...easy rider too!!!

Why does it not surprise me that we have so many Easy Riders in this group...

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:06 PM  

I'm still wondering what it means that I am The Godfather???

By Blogger Shawna, at 5:39 PM  

plankton..take it again and see what you get..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:06 PM  

OK, took it again. Same result. I think I will go join the Mob now.

By Blogger Shawna, at 6:45 PM  

Hey plankton ...you can protect all of us..maybe we just needed a Godfather..:)

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home