Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Life is hard...God is good...

Some days..all you got is faith..and that's okay..
If you have not heard this song please look for it and listen to it..
Discom..people hurt Jesus with words and with sticks and stones...He feels our pain..
Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) lyrics
Chris Rice

Weak and wounded sinner
Lost and left to die
O, raise your head for Love is passing by

Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus and live

Now your burden's lifted
And carried far away
And precious blood has washed away the stain
so

Sing to Jesus
Sing to Jesus
Sing to Jesus and live

And like a newborn baby
Don't be afraid to crawl
And remember when you walk sometimes we fall
so

Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live

Sometimes the way is lonely
And steep and filled with pain
So if your sky is dark and pours the rain
then

Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus and live

O, and when the love spills over
And music fills the night
And when you can't contain you joy inside
then

Dance for Jesus
Dance for Jesus
Dance for Jesus and live

And with your final heartbeat
Kiss the world goodbye
Then go in peace, and laugh on Glory's side
and

Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus and live

Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus and live

12 comment(s):

Come To Jesus

By Blogger Clint, at 6:44 AM  

Oh beverly... I have so recently been here, with this very song... He's all we have left.
Long hug...

By Blogger gracie, at 7:09 AM  

I absolutely love this song. Thank you Clint for the link. I think I'll do just that today - come to Jesus.

By Blogger Candy, at 7:16 AM  

my sweet friend Clint...after graduation I want to play pool with you and Alana..me and sam against you two..I'll show you what those baseball players taught me..oh..and I have another song for tomorrow..so get ready..thanks for being there when I just have to pick up the phone and cry to someone..you are the bestest brother..

gracie..my sweet friend..long hug back..I love it that you take care of old people...

candy....me too..He doesn't come to us..He's already there..we have to come to Him..

Candy..may you see Him in your dog and the ducks that fly down into your pool today...clint may you see Him when you look at your family and the walls you have to paint..:)..gracie..may you see Him in the beautiful fall leaves, in Australia and in the wrinkled faces of those who know so much more than us...
gracie..i am coming to see you one day..i put that on my list of things i want to do..go to Australia..all of us are united by his blood and miles are just miles but hearts are hearts..
I love you guys...

I was lying down beside my son who now drags his mattress out to the living room to sleep everynight..(not sure what that's about but my room is right there and I am just going to let him do it for now..he's got some real crap going on) I prayed for him and for all of us...he laid there and said, "I love Mom."..In the middle of all this crap (Beverly wanting to use another word because it would so fit..but doesn't) I feel so blessed..I am blessed with a beautiful son and a beautiful daughter who is headed to Thailand to teach others about her Jesus...I am blessed with new and old people in my life..I am about to graduate and be in a classroom where I can show young heart's God's love everyday..

whoops..sorry..that could have been a whole other post..so I'm am gone...I think I am going to make chocolate chip cookies for my Samuel Will Mann..I have a million studies to do but what the heck..peace...

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:35 AM  

Beverly, You continue to be in my thoughts. I pray things look up soon. And btw, you are the best mom; I am taking lessons from you.

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:52 AM  

We look at this Son and see the God who cannot be seen. We look at this Son and see God's original purpose in everything created. For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, rank after rank after rank of angels--everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him. He was there before any of it came into existence and holds it all together right up to this moment. And when it comes to the church, he organizes and holds it together, like a head does a body. He was supreme in the beginning and--leading the resurrection parade--he is supreme in the end. From beginning to end he's there, towering far above everything, everyone. So spacious is he, so roomy, that everything of God finds its proper place in him without crowding. Not only that, but all the broken and dislocated pieces of the universe--people and things, animals and atoms--get properly fixed and fit together in vibrant harmonies, all because of his death, his blood that poured down from the Cross.

Col. 1:15-20 Cause he's Jesus.

By Blogger happytheman, at 4:11 PM  

Thank you for your lovely prayer... I see Him in you too, Beverly! Come and visit anytime :)

By Blogger gracie, at 4:13 PM  

chad..yes I do know that Mr. Chad..

Laurie..oh dear..lessons from me?..I mess up alot..
thank you for your thoughts and prayers..

discom..he was your music minister..too cool..oh you little sweetheart..you are welcome..I can't wait to hug yours too!!

Happythepreacher..oh my goodness that is powerful..thank you..

gracie..hmm..i'm on the next train to Australia..;)

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:15 PM  

That sounds like a song my mom would be all over. She's already got her funeral music picked out and it's a song that seems to be quite similar. It's called Amazing Love/You Are My King.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Canyon/5180/amazinghow.html

By Blogger Lucas, at 5:59 PM  

blondie...i love amazing love too!

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:20 PM  

Beverly, you are a sweetheart deluxe. I just heard about those chocolate chip cookies of yours yesterday and I WANT ONE!! Also, if you go to Australia, I want to go too!

By Blogger Candy, at 7:26 PM  

Uuuum, not to rain on everyone's parade here, but isn't dancing a sin???? I'll be seeing all of you on the front pew this Sunday.

Of course, I'll be there too, for reading this while smokin' a cigar. Save me a place.

Peace out, sinners.

By Blogger Scott, at 10:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home