Monday, May 01, 2006

"If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me."......Macbeth....

7 comment(s):

love always grows, always.

By Blogger Candy, at 6:51 AM  

candy..yes it does..:)

lynette...timing..must you always bring that up you wise woman you..;)

Discom..i know..i found this and it was perfect..i have a bit of a chaotic (believe me understatement) situation going on in my life right now...so it seemed to fit..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:47 AM  

Yeah, when you FIND that person, tell them to speak to me too.

By Blogger Scott, at 1:19 PM  

ok, Discom..thanks..Miss Bev ;)

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:20 PM  

you're on Scott! I send him your way as soon as Discom and I are done with him!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:35 PM  

Oh dear lord - there'll be nothing left of the poor man. He'll be absolutely useless after you and Discom finish with him.

By Blogger Scott, at 12:26 AM  

haahaha

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home