Wednesday, May 10, 2006

He's gonna make it happen*


"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
~ Robert Frost~

You are invited to see
Beverly Mann graduate.

It will be Saturday May 13,
at Moody Coliseum, on the ACU campus,
at 3:00.

p.s…..it is a really long ceremony and Beverly will still feel your support and prayers if you should decide to forego this incredibly boring affair.


PARTY.....my friend Beth is having a party for me and she said that she has bought a boatload of food and that I am to ask everyone to come...so if you've got ADHD (I am undiagnosed but am pretty sure I will be fidgeting) and can't sit through the ceremony... come join me at my graduation party that night at 7:00....call me and I will give you the address...I thought maybe I shouldn't do that online...



*From "Make It Happen" by Mariah Carey

19 comment(s):

Congrats on the graduation. I wanted to go but I am going to a Sr moms and Sr girls tea on Sat at 3. I will be thinking about you though. I hope you have a great day!
Love,
Heather W

By Blogger Heather, at 5:16 AM  

I am so excited for you, Bev! I love the Robert Frost quote!

By Blogger Jeans, at 5:38 AM  

i will be there

By Blogger Clint, at 7:22 AM  

Hold the phone, is your husband a journalism prof at ACU? Congrats on your graduation Seeing your last name has me thinking that we may have actually met and that you might at least know my family.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 9:06 AM  

who's your family demo?

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:33 AM  

I could make it through the ceremony, but I'm not sure I could make it through the PLANE ride AND the ceremony.

But I'll be there - in "spirit"

By Blogger Scott, at 12:02 PM  

yeah..whatever scott..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:14 PM  

scott..you just better get me that "high-sod."

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:15 PM  

Congradulations! I wish I could come but alas I am going to LA to spend Mother's Day with my Mom.

By Blogger happytheman, at 2:13 PM  

happy's the best. you score big points on that one buddy. i'm hoping to be there!!

By Blogger Candy, at 2:55 PM  

I am to understand that my "cunning plan" is coming along nicely, thank you.

Candy is the BOMB!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 3:04 PM  

Beverly - oh SNAP! I had M for a Pub Design! Haha. Small world. He also knew my dad back in the day at the Christian Schools back in the early 80s. Last name is Hurley. How funny. Small world. Tell him hi for me. He was definitely my favorite journalism prof and that is no lie.

Unfortunately I was a Public Relations/Advertising major so I only had the one class with him.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 3:20 PM  

Heather...looked at your facebook pics from band thingy...you look beautiful..thanks enjoy the tea...

Jeans..yep one of my favorite..I wrote a paper on it...

clint..aww...you are my buddy!

chad..thanks..bud..let me know when you guys come to town..whit leaves for Thailand in a month..man...she should have hit you guys up for some support money..she hated that part..little sweetie that she is..

happy..you are the man..how sweet!

candy..hahaha..you don't have to come..but you better be at my party..

scott...you don't even have a cunning plan...what are you talking about...i mean what is it?..plane trip to hawaii??..but yes, Candy is the bomb!! She's my friend...


demo..wow..okay..hurley sounds real familiar...yeah everybody says he's a great teacher...

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:36 PM  

well..look who the cat drug in..its TMS...you better yell girl...you were one of my encouragers and i will never forget that..

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:46 PM  

Hmmm...forgive me if I don't attend...I'll be there in spirit.

By Blogger Lucas, at 9:56 AM  

thanks cutie pie blondie!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:56 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:56 PM  

Thinking of you, Bev. I hope tomorrow is SO fun.

By Blogger Laurie, at 12:00 PM  

thanks laurie..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home