Sunday, May 14, 2006


Mon coeur est plein.
J'aime mes amis. J'aime mon Dieu...
La vie est dure. La vie est bonne.

18 comment(s):

my heart is open and you are my sister in Christ, in this hard life and in the good one to come.

you are a good friend
C'est vachement bon friend

By Blogger Clint, at 4:42 PM  

très drôle mon ami...
ahahahha..vachement..hahaha..

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:45 PM  

ummm..en francais..punk est punk

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:47 PM  

Ribbit.

By Blogger Scott, at 5:27 PM  

Happy Mother's Day, Bev!

By Blogger Shawna, at 6:12 PM  

thanks my little favorite plankton!!! you too!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:57 PM  

scott.. ribbit is croak en francais..very good

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:57 PM  

me too.

By Blogger Candy, at 7:23 PM  

Attendez un moment.... Parlez vous francais?!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Blogger Lucas, at 10:05 PM  

Blondie...un peu J'ai voulu parler français parce que j'ai su que vous lisez ceci et vous le parlez. Je l'ai fait pour mon ami canadien:)

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:55 AM  

bev - you're gonna lose readers if you keep this up.

By Blogger Candy, at 6:10 AM  

Beverly - thanks for visiting my blog. Happy belated Mother's Day, and congratulations on your graduation!

Did you get a teaching credential? I'm planning (probably) on going back to school in one year to get my credential - I'd love to hear more about your experience...

By Blogger Chris, at 8:59 AM  

Candy..okay tomorrow it's in english..i think i'll blog about how julian the kindergartener told me how to get rid of bees in your house..

chris...aww thanks bud...i take the second half of my certification test june 10 then i am legal!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:33 AM  

whoops...Chris...I thought you were another Chris that I work with..well...Welcome..I went back to school and majored in Elementary Ed..you should go for it..!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:43 PM  

Actually, that WAS the joke. I was speaking frog...I mean french...as opposed to limey...I mean english.

Hey, what sound does a lime make anyways?

By Blogger Scott, at 2:05 PM  

...I don't know Scott..what sound does a lime make?..

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:18 PM  

I think a lime makes a sort of squelching noise

By Blogger Lucas, at 11:06 AM  

Bev- you gotta go to my blog and see what I did. hehehe

By Blogger Shawna, at 5:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home