Monday, May 15, 2006

I guess I thought that this would never end*


That's me with the mustache! nah..I am right beside the mustache guy. I am wearing a red tie! nah....I am the redhead!!
*From "Graduation" by Vitamin C

22 comment(s):

Are you the one in the hat???

By Blogger Scott, at 6:55 PM  

yeah..man, how did you recognize me Scott!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:12 PM  

It was the hat.

By Blogger Scott, at 8:08 PM  

Hey! I think I know that guy standing next to you! It looks like it could be Scott Hughes! Do you know him or is he just some guy who was standing next to you?

By Blogger reJoyce, at 8:36 PM  

That is Scott Hughes...
We joked around the whole time...

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:56 PM  

Small world. I have only met Scott (Hughes) a couple of times, but his Mom and sister attend the same church we do, and I know his brother and wife who live there in Abilene. (Frank and Jackie)

By Blogger reJoyce, at 4:40 AM  

Congratulations, Beverly! I thought about you on Saturday!

By Blogger Deana Nall, at 6:27 AM  

Fantastic!!! Big congratulatory hug from gracie... poem coming right up (still cooking it).

By Blogger gracie, at 6:27 AM  

Good job, Bev! That Scott Hughes guy has a cool last name.

By Blogger Jeans, at 7:27 AM  

congratulations! Beverly are you and Candy still going to see Scott in Arlington? If so, can you email me at derrickhallwithcowsandmolly@yahoo.com? Thanks,
frustrated writer

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 7:39 AM  

oh my gosh!!! FW commented!! Quick - get back to him before he disappears into his pile of work again!

By Blogger Candy, at 9:23 AM  

I already have and I am running back to the Kindergarteners..
Candy..you done good girl!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:32 AM  

why thank you - luckily for us - i have the time to do good. maybe i should go do some now.

By Blogger Candy, at 9:37 AM  

many Congratulations to the graduate! That is awesome! :-)

By Blogger janiners, at 10:12 AM  

Beverly, I cheered for you, too. It was so neat to see Polly walking with you. I know how proud she was. I loved it when you gave her a big hug as you were walking out (I think). You and my daughter graduating at the same time. WOW. I told you you could do it, and you did.

By Blogger pawatson, at 10:26 AM  

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Blogger Lucas, at 11:04 AM  

Fly away and enjoy all you can now! (Are you biting your bottom lip in anticipation?)

SO PROUD OF YOU!! Love ya!

By Blogger Deb, at 11:39 AM  

Joyce..that is crazy..

Chad and Deana...thank you guys..

gracie..yes..I get a special poem

jeans..yes he does..somebody else has that name..hmmm

Fw..well..you made my day..I thought you were dead on the side of the road somewhere!

candy..you have done more good than i can ever repay

janiner..thanks and welcome

pawatson...well..you know my story..thanks

blondie..thanks girl

deb..yes i guess i was biting my lip..

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:38 PM  

K wait, there are TWO guys with mustaches... I guess only one REDhead, but she's not wearing a hat...

By Blogger Lucas, at 3:20 PM  

sorry blondie..didn't mean to confuse you...I am on the front row right beside the white guy with mustache..i have longer kinda of strawberry blondish reddish hair..

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:32 PM  

White guy? Now I'm confused.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 6:34 PM  

okay joyce..the white kinda mexican lookin guy..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home