Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So....Candy and I decided that I was more of a flipflop kinda girl..thanks Blondie!!

9 comment(s):

The only kind of shoes I wear. In hawaii, they are called "slippers"

By Blogger Scott, at 11:40 AM  

Oh. Much better on the feet. I'm a Birkenstock gal myself - but will wear any brand that has no heel and is comfortable.

On Guam they called flip-flops Zori's (at least they did fifteen years ago when we lived there).

I'm so old I have to remember not to call them thongs.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 1:01 PM  

Looks Great! I hope you guys have a great time today!!

By Blogger Jeans, at 1:45 PM  

slippers..really?
zori's really?

Jeans..it was so much fun and great to meet Scott and Happy...they are some crazy boys..we talked about how we wish you could have come..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:26 PM  

slippers..really?
zori's really?

Jeans..it was so much fun and great to meet Scott and Happy...they are some crazy boys..we talked about how we wish you could have come..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:27 PM  

I still call them thongs!!! People usually think "underwear" now a days when they hear that.

By Blogger Ava, at 9:42 PM  

yeah..definately can't call them thongs anymore..

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:26 PM  

What??? You met Scott? Now I am jelous (I never could spell that word).

One blogger that I hope I meet one day is Scott Self.

By Blogger Shawna, at 6:48 PM  

plankton...that's how we felt and we were blessed by the experience..he's precious...

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home