Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This is cool guys...this site takes random words from all your posts...


http://www.snapshirts.com

20 comment(s):

I did that, and then ended up with words like "div," and "font-size" and stuff like that from my template. I do remember that "allow" and "toilet" were on my list as well.

By Blogger Lucas, at 9:08 AM  

hahahah..well, blondie, you can change some words..can you imagine what scott's will look like!

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:10 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Scott, at 12:24 PM  

I did mine a while back, and it WASN"T flattering! I'll go ahead and post it.

By Blogger Scott, at 12:24 PM  

Bev, I got your comment...I'm searching for jobs online while working a summer job in Abilene...we should get together!

By Blogger Katie, at 1:11 PM  

would love it Katie!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 1:15 PM  

You've got a mustache

By Blogger happytheman, at 1:42 PM  

haahahahhaa...oh my gosh happy..you and clint are like two peas in a pod..

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:52 PM  

I did one once too and almost ordered the tee shirt. didn't. wanted to. fun.

By Blogger Candy, at 6:50 PM  

long as we both don't pee in a pod.

By Blogger happytheman, at 7:03 PM  

oh happy, sick!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:38 PM  

Who peed on my ipod? Just got the dern thing!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 7:49 PM  

guys love to talk about pee...when I went to Thailand a few years ago sam found out i was going to an island called Phi Phi Island (pronounced pee pee)he thought that was the greatest thing..he was younger and probably thought every one just kinda hung out and peeed all day..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:58 PM  

Yep - we're kinda obsessed with it. When my buddies and I climbed Mount Herman in Monument Colorado, we got to the top, and all three of us, in unison, without talking about it, unzipped and peed over the side of the mountain. That's just what us guys gotta do.

By Blogger Scott, at 8:03 PM  

thank you for sharing scott. ha!

By Blogger Candy, at 4:48 AM  

do you know how to catch a polar bear?

By Blogger Clint, at 6:51 AM  

oh i can't wait to hear the end of this one.

By Blogger Candy, at 6:58 AM  

looks like we're all here

By Blogger Candy, at 6:58 AM  

You cut a hole in the ice then sprinkle a can of peas in the hole. When the polar bear comes to take a pea you kick him the ice hole.

By Blogger Clint, at 7:31 AM  

very cute clint!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home