Friday, May 19, 2006

Shower the people you love with love*

Look what that sweet, cutie pie, Blondie surprised me with...
She brightened my day...
She was thinking of me and that is nice...
Thank you, Blondie...what a neat surprise...I hope you are smiling because you showered me with love today...and..............made me smile!

*From "Shower The People" by James Taylor

8 comment(s):

I LOVE the new layout!!

By Blogger Jeans, at 12:18 PM  

aww shucks :)

By Blogger Lucas, at 1:42 PM  

Wow. Beautiful!

By Blogger reJoyce, at 1:48 PM  

Show them the way that you feel....Beverly you page looks marvelous, simply marvelous. Uh blondie my long lost friend it's good to finally catch up with you...

By Blogger happytheman, at 2:34 PM  

cool!!! uh yeah - we all need the blondie touch!!

By Blogger Candy, at 2:44 PM  

nice!

By Blogger Shawna, at 3:26 PM  

Jeans..thanks..

Blondie..everybody wants to hire you..

joyce..thanks

Happy..things are gonna be much better..marvelous..i know!!

candy..yeah she could change the whole blogging world as we know it..

plankton...thank you...isn't it so cute

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:41 PM  

What a great surprise! I love it.

By Blogger Laurie, at 11:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home