Thursday, May 18, 2006

...just a little Bonnie Raitt

Two Lives
Bonnie Raitt
Maybe I'm a dreamer
Maybe just a fool
Lately I can hardly see the sun
If you had a secret I could take a guess
Nothin in your eyes seems to hold me
Truth or consequences
Which one will it be
Someone said that time would ease the pain
Of two lives love has torn apart
But, I believe whoever wrote that song,
Never had a broken heart
One of us is hiding
One of us can tell
Cause no one likes to be the first to know
Someone has to answer
Cause someone has to ask
Keeping on like this is torture
And going undecided is twice as bad for sure
Someone said that time would ease the pain
Of two lives love has torn apart
But, I believe whoever wrote that song
Never had a broken heart

9 comment(s):

OK - that Bonnie Raitt album is now on my wishlist...

By Blogger Chris, at 10:39 PM  

yeah, what clint said. big aloha hug.

By Blogger Scott, at 12:22 AM  

well bevy,
here's the things i am asking the Lord for you:

joy
rest
strength
courage
faith
love
perfect peace.

for reals, those exact things. love you!

By Blogger Katie, at 1:01 AM  

I'll go ahead and add knowledge of His good and perfect will in your life to that list.

By Blogger Candy, at 7:20 AM  

Can I just say...Blondie is the MAN... or... whatever. This is COOL!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 11:40 AM  

i guess i am going to have to get blondie to do my blog now. this is perfect for you beverly.

By Blogger Clint, at 11:40 AM  

wow..yeah..clint..i see harleys...

chris..yeah..bonnie is my girl

scott..ooohh..you smell like pineapples..or dirty towels

katie..thank you for that blessing..have fun in houston those kids are going to love you and you are going to be with my buddies clint askens and lauren!

yeah..candy..knowledge of His will not mine..:)

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:56 AM  

Bonnie is such a girl....or is she?

By Blogger happytheman, at 2:36 PM  

is she .....a girl..happy..you are not messin with my bonnie now are ya..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home