Wednesday, May 31, 2006

If you look closer, it's easy to trace the tracks of my tears*

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.
John Vance Cheney


I got this quote from Lee, my new friend in Australia...I love it..
This year I have shed many tears and have done a lot of crying through the rain, to God...Okay, here's the catch, this year I have made some of the best friends in my life. I know that my little posse will be beside me no matter what. I wouldn't be so presumptious to try to figure out God...but He has shown me alot about myself and could it be that I was so focused on my hunger that I didn't realize He was feeding me all along. ..
Tear ducts are places where your hearts overflow....
I love all of you, many of whom I dont' know...I got to meet Scott, Katie and Happy and I just love them to death..So..you guys have been a gift to me as weird as it may sound to some..
and...its not all going to be okay and that's okay, why else would we need each other and why else would I have a Shepherd?....
peace.....


*From "The Tracks of My Tears" by Peter Moore..(I wore this Linda Rondstadt album out!)

8 comment(s):

You're so sweet and you're right that your little posse will be behind you no matter what!

By Blogger Lucas, at 7:24 AM  

Right beside you friend. Cry your eyes out-let your heart overflow, then look for that rainbow. It's definitely there glowing around your head. I know - I've seen it.

By Blogger Candy, at 8:51 AM  

Blondie...no, you're sweet..

candy...tell me next time you see that rainbow...

ahaha..I am working in the library and me and Dora have just cranked up Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix really loud....hahaahh..the librarians are at a convention in Florida..yoohoo...party...

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:41 AM  

Man, if anyone knows how to re-arrange the concept of a library, you're the one! Would love to have a party in a library with you, girl!!

Hope we can see you in November! :)

By Blogger Deb, at 11:58 AM  

Deb..I am so excited to see you in November...

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:40 PM  

Oh, it WOULD sound wierd if we didn't already know you're a freak.

I love you, freak!

By Blogger Scott, at 1:43 PM  

awww..frog..it takes one to know one..

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:12 PM  

lee..you were, thanks..

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home