Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I’d have said the right thing But I must have used the wrong line*


Pierre Elliot Trudeau, former prime minister of Canada. Trudeau died on September 28, 2000.



Learn something new everyday..some days you have to learn it twice..







*From "Right Place, Wrong Time" by Dr.John

11 comment(s):

Okay. So who is the Prime Minister now? (Is it that bloke in the picture over at Scott's blog?)

By Blogger reJoyce, at 7:58 PM  

what??

By Blogger Candy, at 8:48 PM  

yup

By Blogger Scott, at 8:57 PM  

well...the joke is that i didn't realize that was a picture of the prime minister and then i thought Trudeau was still and then Blondie gently set me straight on that one..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:14 PM  

huh???

By Blogger Scott, at 11:49 PM  

very funny, scott..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:23 AM  

and your point is?

By Blogger Clint, at 6:22 AM  

my point is, Clint, yesterday i was way off pretty much on everything i did....and...where the heck have you been?

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:41 AM  

The best part is that he was the prime minister from 1968-1979 and then again from 1980-1984. I was hardly alive in 1984!! I have never remembered the time when Trudeau was PM!

By Blogger Lucas, at 7:27 AM  

I think he was pretty cool and pretty hot...Bianca Jagger went after him..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:43 AM  

ummm I didn't mean that I thought he was hot...I meant other people thought that..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home