Saturday, May 27, 2006

Night in the city looks fine Music comes spilling out into the street Colors go flashing in time*

Vacation in Austin.... I am so excited..in three weeks I am taking a vacation with my best friend. Her sister has a ridiculously beautiful big house in South Austin with hot tub and we are staying there! Its just two and a half days, but hey..its gonna be great. I am going to take it easy..rent a kayak...go listen to good bands and just relax..
Now..before then I have the second part of my certification exam to take and get my sweet Whitney on her way to Thailand. Sam will be in camp that week so it is going to be a perfect time.
This is meaningless to most of you..I have needed some chill time and this is it!!

*From "Night In The City" by Joni Mitchell

8 comment(s):

I loves me some Austin.

Kutchner.

Gaaaaaaay....

By Blogger Scott, at 5:46 PM  

Kutchner?

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:22 PM  

Good luck on your next test. Vacations are wonderful, even if they are just a few days.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 7:29 PM  

thanks Vonnie!! I'll remind you guys right before I take it cause I need my prayer warriors!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:31 PM  

one question - who's your best friend? i was pretty sure it was me and i'm not going anywhere! HA!!

By Blogger Candy, at 7:22 AM  

CANDY..you silly....you're my BESTEST friend..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:35 AM  

Ah, Austin. Excellent city.

I love weekends away with the girls. Have a fantastic time.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 9:50 AM  

thanks joyce..

By Blogger Beverly, at 9:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home