Monday, June 05, 2006

I am out-of-here...gotta go study for my certification exam. ...Please pray for me to focus on my studies and not what is happening all around me. Pray that I will keep my goal in sight and will pass this test. That's Saturday 1:30..prayers going up at that time sure would be appreciated..
God bless all your sweet little hearts..
I'll let you know what happens..


10 comment(s):

It's ON! You're almost THERE!

By Blogger Scott, at 3:52 PM  

Prayers are goin out the whole week!

By Blogger Lucas, at 4:14 PM  

Prayin!

By Blogger happytheman, at 4:39 PM  

keep your eye on the goal, your hand on the wheel, and smoke a big ol' cigar before you enter the testing room. works for me...

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 5:08 PM  

Thanks guys..I have such amazing prayer warriors and that makes me feel better..Scott..Blondie..Happy

FW..I can see me standing waiting to go in the room with all those foo foo women with a big ole cigar in my mouth..

sage..I am taking the second half of my certification test to teach Early Childhood - 4th grade..I just graduated from college..I'll take any prayers anytime...

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:37 PM  

You can do it, and you got it! (Both my prayersand the skills and brain power to conquer this!)

By Blogger Deb, at 7:40 PM  

no sweat

By Blogger Clint, at 7:44 PM  

You can do it Bev! Blondie's right...prayers are going out all week long! Love you!

By Blogger Katie, at 12:10 PM  

You got it, Sunshine!

By Blogger Shawna, at 4:54 PM  

Awesome bev... My sis teaches 4th grade, also a early childhood major... Best of luck & prayers....

By Blogger Flake, at 6:40 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home