Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Okay..Okay..I just needed to grieve a bit...Now I am changing my thought process which helps the heart..I am really excited for Whit...hows that?


















Whitney will fly into Bangkok today and this is what she will see...
She will ride in a Tuk Tuk...
She will visit temples and see idols made by man...
I think her most favorite part, if I know my Whitney, will be the faces...

7 comment(s):

How wonderful that Whitney gets to smell, see, fell, hear, touch, and love on Bangkok ... WOW! for 6 weeks!!

My family was there when I was 14 ... on our first day, Daddy was holding my baby brother in the hotel garden, next to the river, and a monkey swung down from a tree, sntched his glasses off his face, and threw them in the river! It was so funny, we were all laughing and holding our sides. By the time we ran over to the edge of the garden wall, the sweetest little boat boy had dived in and retrieved those glasses!! How he managed to see anything in that muddy water will always be a mystery to me! Maybe he and the monkey were a team act. But he had the hugest smile on his face as he handed Dad his glasses. You just wanted to hug the kid and love on him.

Whitney is going to bless so many, but in the process we all know how she will be blessed and grow from this adventure. You are a brave and faithful mum for supporting her and allowing her to fly and live her dream.

You and Whitney are in our prayers. If she's coming back through London, and needs some help if she's here, please have her give us a call.

Love you!

By Blogger Deb, at 11:06 AM  

We love your girl, too. We're praying for her safety and thanking God in advance for all the ways he will bless her through this trip.

By Blogger Deana Nall, at 3:57 PM  

Deb..how funny..we came out of a cave my brother took us to in north Thailand and a monkey jumped on my shoulders out of a tree..scared me to death but I loved it!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:59 PM  

Deana..thank you so much for your prayers..you and chad have been great for Whit!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:00 PM  

what a great adventure for her and I know she'll be safe.

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 6:11 AM  

fw..thanks..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:48 AM  

sage..yes a Tuk Tuk..and how's the trying to find an icon that doesn't scare the crud out of me going..?

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home