Monday, June 12, 2006

Girl I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you baby...*

Still Missing Her!!!


*From "Miss You" by Eric Clapton

7 comment(s):

she just left, it's gonna be a long 6 weeks.

By Blogger Clint, at 8:16 PM  

i know

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:33 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:33 PM  

You know the amazing thing is God knows when we need to be alone. I'm praying for a spirit of protection around you Bev.

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:09 AM  

clint sometimes you just feel things a bit deeper than usual..me not you ..

lynette..thanks gir

Happy..thanks buddy..its okay..I am much better yesterday..I did run a mile in record time in the West Texas heat..you were right..wow..a spirit of protection..that's cool..thanks..do you know something I don't??

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:21 AM  

Okay..guys I am making big time typos and having trouble getting my thoughts written down...so kindly ignore those things today..got about 3 hours sleep last night..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:23 AM  

awww...Discom..how bout I like it!

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:07 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home