Saturday, June 17, 2006

"All my life I've lived by a code and the code is simple: honor the gods, love your woman and defend your country." Hector in Troy



Sam and I watched Troy last night and oh man, I loved Hector!


This is one of my favorite songs and...
Shawna uploaded it for me...she's the sweetest!!

10 comment(s):

Yes, I love Troy in general. Gooooooooooood looking movie, that one is.

By Blogger Lucas, at 9:38 AM  

I haven't seen it yet ... maybe I should!!!! (wink wink)

Ava

By Blogger Ava, at 9:49 AM  

sage...uhuh..you said it boy..you can't take it back..you thought Brad was dreamy..this is on record now...no take backs..

blondie..yes it is...

ava..yes you should..

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:14 AM  

looks like I need to see it too!!! (Isn't Hector the Aussie???)

By Blogger gracie, at 3:49 PM  

yes, he is the aussie..He was also in Munich which was a powerful film

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:55 PM  

I'm particularly fond of Pitt's buns in said movie.

By Blogger Scott, at 10:18 PM  

discom...i posted on your MySpace...you are going to love it girl!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:10 AM  

You are not kidding, Beverly!

By Blogger Laurie, at 8:33 PM  

Hector was the ultimate older brother, taking the sword because of younger brother's issues. Man, he should've kicked Paris off the boat.

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 7:00 AM  

scott...okay..Brokeback Lilypad..

laurie..i know..i am not kidding!

FW...he was an awesome older brother...I know, I was very frustrated with Paris..!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home