Tuesday, June 13, 2006

She's safe and sound!

hi momma. just wanted to let you know we made it! we are headed out but i love you and everything is great. it is sooooooo hot. i will write later.
whitney

6 comment(s):

Oh, yeah, isn't that humidity hideous?!? Did she take a hand fan (battery-operated or otherwise)?

Glad she's safe. :)

By Blogger Deb, at 3:37 AM  

YEA! The adventure begins!! Keep us posted. Oh, I guess I didn't need to tell you that! ha! love you - love whitney - all is well.

By Blogger Candy, at 5:45 AM  

Have my own kiddo in New Zealand but should get her back in three weeks. It passes quickly!

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 6:12 AM  

thanks deb...man..I wish I had thought of that..what a great idea..

candy..wow..terence has already blogged if you want to read it..
www.terenceinthailand.blogspot.com

frustrated...what is she doing in New Zealand?..my dream..go to New Zealand, rent a car, drive from one side to the other..that's after I ride an Arabian horse around the pyramids..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:41 AM  

Bev, you want to ride that Arabian BEYOND the pyramids, out on the dunes. Too many folks around the pyramids.

It's a tremendously freeing experience ... let me know when you do that!

Have fun in Austin. :)

By Blogger Deb, at 5:15 PM  

awwwww - she's so good to her momma

By Blogger Scott, at 6:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home