Saturday, July 29, 2006

umm..yeah..not so smart quotes.....

"If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure."
- Vice President Dan Quayle

I read this quote and thought it funny. Whatever happened to this guy?

Do you know any stating the obvious or stupid quotes?

3 comment(s):

Well, nothing from world leaders or anything, but my friend told us that she had to greet at church "every Sunday in July until August"

um...clearly...

We've had some really bad sports announcers saying "alright, the only way the Flames can win this one is if they start scoring"

uh....yeah? hmm...imagine that...

By Blogger Lucas, at 5:52 AM  

HAHAHAHAH...I love it Blondie!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 11:08 AM  

"Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice...[pause]...we won't get fooled again." The W

By Blogger Scott, at 2:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home