Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I GOT A JOB!!!!!

God is good!!!

Hey guys, He takes such good care of me!!!!!

I LOVE EVERYBODY!!!

I AM A TEACHER!!!

26 comment(s):

we will start praying for the kids now

By Blogger Clint, at 6:20 PM  

HAHAHAHA, there's ol Clint (and I DO mean "ol")

Congratulations Beverly!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 6:45 PM  

'Bout time you got a job.... ;-)

By Blogger Shawna, at 7:01 PM  

congrats you done well.

By Blogger happytheman, at 7:49 PM  

Bev I am so excited for you. Please let us know what age kiddos. BTW I am coming to Abilene in Sept for the lectureships, so don't forget me if you guys have a party.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 8:36 PM  

I am SOOO Excited for you !!

Congratulations...

Jeremy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

clint.hahhaha laugh it up buddy!..but..probably a good idea.

Scott...thanks

plankton..yep, I know..

happy..thank you, friend.

vonnie..how psyched am I that you are coming to Lectureship..you will be at Cole's party girl!! I will keep you posted..
I will be teaching pre K on a HeadStart campus...

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:45 PM  

Jeremiah...thanks..isn't it just wonderful!!!
I just read a prayer I wrote after I left my interview yesterday. I asked God to open a section so I could teach..He's good!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:47 PM  

Fantastic!!!! congratulations girl :)

By Blogger gracie, at 9:17 PM  

Yay Bev!!! That's so exciting!! Congratulations dear friend!

By Blogger Katie, at 10:00 PM  

that is so great beverly! tell me a bit about your self! i am sooo glad i met you ! you sound like a great friend!

By Blogger Juliana, at 2:01 AM  

gracie..I Know..great huh!!

Katie..you're next girl!

Juliana..welcome girl!! you want to tell you a bit about myself? hmm...lets see..for starters, I love teenagers like you. I love to laugh..I cry sometimes..I love my beautiful children, Whitney,(Junior at ACU) and Sam (Freshman in High School) and I love our God who is so faithful and blows me away at every turn.
So you have to come back to visit since we are new best buds!! I want to hear how your first day in 8th grade goes and what boys are hot in your class..:)

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:40 AM  

Beverly-- I am so happy for you! You will be great!

By Blogger Laurie, at 5:55 AM  

You are going to be the most awesomest teacher ever!

By Blogger Flake, at 6:23 AM  

Beverly,

I am so glad you are going to be a real teacher! You will be a blessing to so many. God is good and he will continue to walk with you as you bless and light up little lives!

By Blogger Lauren, at 11:26 AM  

Congratulations Bev!

By Blogger Jeremiah, at 12:10 PM  

Mrs. Bev.... This is friggin amazing. Hopefully you'll let me come sit in on your class for the hell of it, and we'll say I'm an observer.

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 10:16 PM  

congrats!

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 12:01 PM  

you got it matt..I would love that...you could come read to my babies!!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:01 PM  

So I guess now you'll have time to dig out that exercise bike....


nag nag nag nag nag nag nag...

By Blogger Jim V, at 12:48 PM  

Oh, I forgot:

CONGRATS!!!!

By Blogger Jim V, at 12:48 PM  

I can't believe I didn't comment on here yet! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! I'm going to send you that thing tomorrow that I have been procrastinanting sending you for a while now! Looks like another answer to prayer!

By Blogger Lucas, at 6:27 PM  

Blondie..you are soooo right..God is just taking such good care of me.

laurie..thanks...

Discom...yep its all coming together..and soon I'll have another answer ;)

lynette..I know, its so wonderful..I know it will be an incredible year!!

kyle..aww..thanks!!

Jim V..wow..you are commenting on my post..thanks..Sam got the stationary bike out..so nag on bike boy..

lauren..awww..you are sweet...

sage..woot? that's a good thing?..thanks

jeremiah..thanks see you soon!

honeybee..excedrin pm..hmmm..

fw..thanks..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:40 PM  

Yeah, I've finally crawled out of my bar exam cave and am squinting into the bright light of the real world again... great blog!

By Blogger Jim V, at 7:49 AM  

Bev, which school are you teaching at? One of my roommates teaches at a Head start campus. I am VERY excited for you!!

By Blogger Jeans, at 1:53 PM  

I'm a little late to the party here, but wanted to add my "congratulations", too.

Yay for the new job!
:-)

By Blogger reJoyce, at 4:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home