Thursday, August 10, 2006

I love this boy on the left...just love him...

He is on his way back from camp in Sipapu, New Mexico where he had an incredible time with His God....

5 comment(s):

My heart smiles with recognition of the motherlove for sons... mine is 10 and I just can't imagine him looking this grown up but I know it will happen soon! Too soon... but he will always be my boy.
Your babies are in my prayerful thoughts. :)

By Blogger gracie, at 8:09 PM  

Geez Bev, you get one back just a few weeks ago and now the other one leaves... Did not know he was gone but glad to know he will be home soon!!

And as for this you having a job thing... Im not too sure about it, I am missing all your posts already!!

By Blogger Flake, at 7:19 AM  

"Why can't you look at me like a normal boy?" - Charles Grodin in Clifford

Sam is the Mann.

By Blogger Scott, at 11:36 AM  

SAAAAAMMM !!!!!

YAY !!

Jeremy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

I can't wait till my boys are teenagers!

By Blogger Shawna, at 5:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home