Monday, October 30, 2006

Sam just left for Young Life..
Sam is scheduled for another MRI on Halloween night..
What's worse than making a 15 year old boy lie still for up to an hour?..Well, its excrutiating for him because it hurts his back to lie on the hard surface and not be able to move around..Bless his little sweet heart..

14 comment(s):

I wish I could take it for him - shoot, I can lay still for HOURS at a time. Seriously, Sam, I'll be thinking and praying for you.

By Blogger Scott, at 6:48 PM  

thanks scott...

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:52 PM  

oh Bev, I feel for you guys...if we lived close by we'd go with you guys..Tiki might make him laugh!!!

thoughts & prayers!

By Blogger Dina, at 8:55 PM  

feeling for him... I had an MRI once after a CAT scan had showed something scary. Thankfully the MRI couldn't see anything scary there (no brain at all!!) It's hard to lie still when you are told you have to and when you are imagining all the things that could be found.....

By Blogger gracie, at 11:00 PM  

Hey, I'd love to go with you. Let me know. Really. I mean it. What time? and where?

By Blogger Candy, at 4:49 AM  

dina..thanks! That is so sweet!

gracie..Sam has been through MRI, back x-rays and bone scan this last year. It has been hard for Sam to lay still!

Candy..sure you can come. We will be a Anderson Oupatient at Hendrick. They probably won't get him in until like 6:45 or so.

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:55 AM  

bev bon't turn him into a girlyman. what does not kill him will hurt like hell.

By Blogger Clint, at 8:10 AM  

don't

By Blogger Clint, at 8:11 AM  

umm..yeah clint..not doing that!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:47 AM  

umm..yeah clint..not doing that!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:47 AM  

One of my little guys had a couple of MRI's and CAT scans when he was about five -- it is so hard to stay still that long. Then add that it hurts -- well, that just stinks. I'll be thinking about you all today and praying for time to fly quickly and results to be encouraging.

By Blogger reJoyce, at 9:57 AM  

rejoyce..thank you so much!

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:19 AM  

Thanks! I had so much fun! wats with the girlyman thing? lol! hope lifes good

-kenzie

By Blogger kenzie, at 4:09 PM  

sage...wow really?..anything for the mom?

Kenzie..its clint being weird!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home