Monday, October 09, 2006

*waiting for my ship to come in, in from that ocean

I'm not a patient person. When my baby girl was 12 days past her due date, I nearly went crazy. When I am planning to go on a vacation,I want it to happen Now! Once I see what will happen in the future, I find myself wanting it to happen Now! I suppose that in my life I have waited..and waited..and waited...
Now, I find myself waiting..waiting again. So, yesterday I made a decision to be a patient person here's the rub...I want that change to come about Now!
Prayers for Beverly to be patient?..thanks..





I want to ride an Arabian Horse long and hard around the Pyramids...Now!
Where do you want to go?



*From "Dreams" by Gavin DeGraw

12 comment(s):

*Warning! Women talking about babies!*

I had one 17 days late. That was misery.

*all clear*

I'd like to go back to Italy -- and stay. But, the pyramids sound good too. Can I just go around them in a jeep though?

By Blogger reJoyce, at 6:09 PM  

home

By Blogger Clint, at 8:57 PM  

I want to go back to Hawaii

By Blogger Vonnie, at 8:57 PM  

Italy... Fiji... New Zealand... all my favourite places.

Fly on down to Australia next time, bev :)

By Blogger gracie, at 5:23 AM  

rejoyce..yikes 17 days late..ooh baby..and yes you can ride a jeep..I'll meet you around the 2nd pyramid for a picnic and we can sit and talk about Lawrence of Arabia..

clint..yep

vonnie..hey..I just want to go the first time!..Can I go with you and we can go visit Scott!! He'll have to take us everywhere and pay for everything!

gracie..honey, I am there!

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:25 AM  

to see Clint, maybe next week.

By Blogger happytheman, at 7:44 AM  

the couch is ready

By Blogger Clint, at 8:06 AM  

Okay, it's been several hours...


ARE YOU PATIENT YET???

MOVE IT ALONG SISTER!!!


HOW ABOUT NOW

How about now?


Now?

By Blogger Jim V, at 11:34 AM  

Geez Louise it's taking FOREVER for you to find patience...


Now?



How about now?

By Blogger Jim V, at 11:35 AM  

I'm ready when you are!

By Blogger Vonnie, at 11:36 AM  

Hold your breath, count to 10 (slowly). repeat ALL DAY LONG! you will be sooo relaxed, you wont know what DAY it is...it IS a NATURAL HIGH!

hmm dream vacation..Snowboarding in the Swiss Alps by day, sitting in the lodge,hot drink in hand, sitting by the fire place, cozy with my family!

HEY! why dont everybody come to Hawaii for a 'BLOG-PARTY'??!!

By Blogger Dina, at 12:09 PM  

Lawrence of Arabia, hmm. If you're talking about the movie I guess I'd better watch it or our conversation is going to be pretty one sided. :-)

By Blogger reJoyce, at 3:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home