Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Live life for the children...Live your life for the children*
















My precious Katie who yells to me, "I am making good choices Ms. Mann!"...hahaha

My precious Jaden who always tells me he is going to miss me as he exits the room for the day.


*From "Save The Children" by U2

7 comment(s):

What precious sweet faces! I know they love you as much as you love them, Bev. You are a blessing to everyone, whether you know it or not!

By Blogger Katie, at 8:56 AM  

Am I making good choices, Ms. Mann???

By Blogger Scott, at 1:25 PM  

I just wanted to stop by & comment that I'm GLAD there's teachers like you in the world. I am a mother of a (almost) 3 year old who JUST started preschool, and I hope the teachers are as patient, kind ,caring as you are!!! As I sit here, a bit upset about dropping my girl off at preschool ( she still has crying bouts when I leave...& then I DO !!) I only pray that shes getting this much love from her school. Thanks, on behalf of ALL MOMMIES!!!

Dina

By Blogger Dina, at 3:25 PM  

Dina - You're in Hawaii???? ME TOO!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 6:10 PM  

Bev,
Be careful posting your school kids pictures on the net. The school my kids go to has the parents sign a release...

Maybe you asked permission... just making sure :)

By Blogger Shawna, at 4:37 PM  

That's so beautiful, you've inspired me to start smoking...

By Blogger Jim V, at 4:35 AM  

hahahaha...shut up Jim!

Katie..yes sweet and precious!

Scott..I don't know Scott..you do tend to make me think that you had a bit of trouble making good choices..I bet you were a funny kid!!

dina..oh you are so welcome and remember I had to leave my kids too so I know how it feels..girl, you will be in my prayers as you make this transition..welcome by the way!! Now I know two people from Hawaii...

plankton..hmmmm..good point..will check on that..thanks..

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home