Friday, September 08, 2006

It's something unpredictable But in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life...*


Frickin rhymes with chicken....


*From "Time of Your Life" by Green Day

7 comment(s):

BWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know what? It does. It really does.

By Blogger Scott, at 10:18 AM  

It went really great... Listen, I was going to stop by on your birthday but I got caught up with abunch of things. When's a good time to stop by and see ya? I know you're busy now with school and teaching so just let me know. Maybe we can have a huge party with whitney and all of us.

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 2:49 PM  

scott..i know..how bout that...hmmm phonological awareness...its a beautiful thing..

mr.w...okay..listen I would really like to do something maybe next weekend..I am dying to see ya..yeah, its been crazy getting everything together with my new job..This is the first weekend I haven't worked after hours in my room..I am now cleaning my house..yikes!! I love ya Matt!~

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:54 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Beverly, at 2:54 PM  

when my mother died i put a video together and uesd this song.

By Blogger Clint, at 7:48 AM  

Great song that... some years I go to the Year 12 Formal (prom!) with my teacher hubby (good excuse to dressup) - I remember one year the kids put together an audio visual of their school journey using this song. Very moving - made me get all nostalgic!!! Time flies so fast...

By Blogger gracie, at 5:24 AM  

This song always reminds me of the San Diego Chargers losing the Superbowl. If you lived in SD at that time, you know what I mean.

By Blogger Shawna, at 7:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home