Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Joyeux anniversaire encore, Kyle ! !

Vous êtes un ami précieux ! !
Je vous prie ai eu un jour étonnant.
J'étais le seul qui s'est rappelé....hahahahaahahaha
Vous méritez de faire vous souhaiter chacun le joyeux anniversaire!

Kyle..I was so excited to get to know you through Facebook, MySpace and the blog. You are a precious man with a precious heart for others and your God. I loved the prayer you gave me last night. You have encouraged me when I needed it and have a special place in my heart. How much do I love that you and Brook are together because I love that girl!!

Have an amazing evening knowing that we all have only known you for a short while but we love you to death and that's pretty cool and says so much about you..

peace out..my friend..

2 comment(s):

Thank you Beverly!!

By Blogger Flake, at 5:47 PM  

D'accord!!!

By Blogger Scott, at 11:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home