Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Katie lays her head down on her mat!

Well..my little Katie has finally given in to the sticker incentive and will now lay her head down on her mat. Yesterday I was sitting beside one of the boys rubbing his back to get him to relax and looked over at Katie. She was laying her head down on her mat. I smiled at her and she smiled and gave me a thumbs up..I loved it!!
You know, it was for her own good. Katie needed to rest. Now I watch her relax into her comfy mat and rest.

I thought about how I struggle with God on some things I don't understand. I just can't lay down in trust sometimes. But when I do..I have peace and God smiles..

Three names...please pray for my little Katie..my little Alex..my little Robert...

Their little hearts are troubled and I am asking my precious prayer warriors to pray for them.

God bless each one of you with the peace that comes when we trust in the one who knows what is best for us..

5 comment(s):

praying

By Blogger Clint, at 7:25 AM  

How can such a young little soul be so troubled? That is sad.

By Blogger Shawna, at 2:34 PM  

Yes, I will pray for Katie, Alex, and Robert. They are so blessed to have you for a teacher.

By Blogger Vonnie, at 4:29 PM  

Bev, I just admire your sweet heart so much! We REALLY need to get together sometime soon!

By Blogger Jeans, at 8:08 AM  

Yay she's making progress! I'm praying for these three!

By Blogger Lucas, at 5:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home