Saturday, August 12, 2006

Blaring this song...love it..makes me feel good!!!!!



Like Steve McQueen

All I need's a fast machine

I'm gonna make it all right

~Steve Mcqueen..Sheryl Crow~

7 comment(s):

I'm guessing that you are dedicating that one to all of the biker boys over on CGU...

By Blogger Flake, at 7:45 PM  

Steve rocks, Sheryl well it must be tough being the girl that made Lance switch sides...

By Blogger happytheman, at 8:25 PM  

Lance is 100%?

By Blogger Clint, at 10:56 AM  

Go on with your bad self, girl!

By Blogger Scott, at 11:33 AM  

yep, Kyle I dedicate it to all my biker boys!!

happy...switch sides?...you and clint are weird!!

scott..well, I will...

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:09 PM  

The Great Escape is easily the best WWII movie out there. "Victory" (with Stallone and Michael Cane) comes in a close 2nd.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 9:31 AM  

Discom,

I think it's irresponsible to make such a sweeping statement without at least MENTIONING the wide variety of Milli Vanilli songs out there for our enjoyment.

I just started a weekly Songs That Kick My Butt feature on my blog, so I'll have to give these two songs a closer review...

By Blogger Jim V, at 10:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home