Saturday, August 26, 2006

May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you stay forever young.*

high school...my boy is in high school...can't get over it...
When they placed him in my arms for the first time I felt the weight of him and I knew this was going to be big. (Okay, he was over 11 pounds..but you don't even want to get me started about that birth experience.) And it has been big...
He's 15 now and my favorite moments are when he bounds into my room with his dog "Jett" and jumps into bed with me..and we talk...
Love is so big..isn't it...?


*From "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan

8 comment(s):

Aww. Is that his girlfriend?

By Blogger Lucas, at 6:51 PM  

Yes, it is... it's profound. Sam is a cutie, and he is a lucky one to be so loved. Eleven pounds!--we must hear that story sometime. You know, we women all need to swap war stories of our own from time to time :)

By Blogger Laurie, at 7:45 PM  

Blondie..nope, that is his best friend.

Laurie...haha..yep its quite a war story but its so Sam to make such a dramatic entrance..

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:43 AM  

Way to go Sam, you are truely blessed to have a mother whom cares and loves you so much.

By Blogger Flake, at 9:35 AM  

Kyle - I saw you correcting Jalepeno's grammar earlier - it's "who" - nominative case (you owe me one, devil).

Beverly - Sam is the Mann. That's a great pic. Awwww, and look, he's NOT as retarted as he always seems to look in your posts. We were beginning to think Sam was "special."

By Blogger Scott, at 11:36 AM  

scott..um yeah, you spelled Jalapeno wrong..and point back to Kyle...

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:02 PM  

mr honeybee..aww..thanks..hows the job search?

sage..blessed me with that and so much more!

Kyle..hey buddy, thanks for being there!!

By Blogger Beverly, at 3:17 PM  

Bev, there are few guarantees in this world, but I can guarantee this: Your son will never be on Jerry Springer saying, "My mom never told me she loved me..."

Eleven pounds... ouch.

By Blogger Jim V, at 4:55 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home