Monday, September 04, 2006

You didn't have to love me like you did but you did yes you did and I thank you*

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature -- Ralph Waldo Emerson


When I look back on this year I think of my friends! I think of how they have cleared a path before me, walked beside me, made me laugh, wiped my tears and stood firm when the wind blew too hard.
Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!
A frien


*From "Thank You" by Bonnie Raitt
d may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger gautami tripathy, at 10:02 AM  

Thats what real friends are...to walk by our side...

By Blogger gautami tripathy, at 10:03 AM  

gautami...welcome! and yes, real friends walk by our side...

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:28 AM  

you are very loved, beverly!

By Blogger gracie, at 1:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home