Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blessings from Heaven



I take bubbles to the playground and just blow...kids come from all over the playground laughing trying to catch the bubbles and its magical!

okay...I woke Ariana from her nap and she looked at me, sleep eyed, and said, "I woke up loving you."
This little class is fast becoming my family. Alex is awesome and told me I could go to "his fair." The Fair is coming to Abilene this weekend. Katie is mad that Alex calls it "his fair." All who have been praying for Alex will be happy to know that he is doing great. He has stolen my heart and well, he's the only one who gets to sit on my lap when I am teaching.

Jaden tells me he's going to miss me and I smile...I will be gone to a conference for two days.

Please continue to pray for Katie and Robert. Katie is having a rough time and Robert has good and bad days.

I feel so blessed everyday!!

9 comment(s):

"I woke up loving you."?? How awesome is that! They really will miss you on those two days you're gone. Tell us when that is so we can pray extra hard for them that day - and for the sub!

By Blogger Candy, at 6:50 PM  

Man, I need a classroom full of adoring children - talk about an ego boost ;-)

By Blogger Scott, at 9:17 PM  

wow.. that is very special!!!
Hope the conference brings you unexpected epiphanies and lots of fun.

By Blogger gracie, at 2:07 AM  

I know that you are an incredible teacher!! The kids in your class are beyond blessed to have you as their encourager, protector, friend, and surrogate "mama". I love you for loving them so fully and completely:)

By Blogger Lauren, at 5:30 AM  

Bubbles are almost as much fun as playdough!!

By Blogger Flake, at 9:51 AM  

beverly, i'm glad you are enjoying them so much.

scott, you may not have a classroom full of adoring children, but you do have a blogosphere full of adoring children. or something like that.

By Blogger laura g, at 11:11 AM  

Yes, Ariana's comment is one to keep and treasure. What a blessing!

By Blogger Laurie, at 12:18 PM  

I adore reading your posts "from the classroom". My daughter is a school teacher and has wonderful stories, too; I never tire of listening to tales representing the delights and wonders of childhood! You are indeed blessed to be a blessing. Bubbles are one of those things that bring joy to the 'inner child' in all of us... thanks for sharing!

By Blogger Mrs. Goodneedle, at 7:43 AM  

looks like teaching is going to be a great gig for you. glad you have found such a wonderful niche.

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 1:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home