Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I've been lately thinking about my life's time All the things I've done and how it's been*

Just thinking about my life and all the experiences and precious people who have moved in and out of it. Its funny, alot of people would think in my circumstances right now that I would be depressed. Well here's the thing, God has performed a miracle in my heart so that every day is a blessing. I'm not sure how that works but I am thankful. I have amazing children and an amazing job. I am back helping in the High School class at church and it just seems like everytime I turn around someone is loving me.
Today I am grateful for all of you who have been a part of this experience....thank you!

*From "Poems Prayers and Promises" by yes, John Denver

10 comment(s):

"How sweet it is to love someone - how right it is to care." You've got this down to an art form.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 6:36 AM  

Just thinking about your life makes me fell better.

By Blogger Clint, at 7:18 AM  

Soooooooo....when does someone start the pipe passing around???

Seriously, I really DO pray for you a lot. Here's hoping things look up from the OUTSIDE as well.

By Blogger Scott, at 10:47 AM  

Beverly... Is everyone still in town? If so, how you spread the message to invite them to Jesus and the Hip Hop Prophets tonight at 8:30pm in Bible 128. Food is provided.

By Blogger Matt Worthington, at 11:06 AM  

I'm loving you all the time, although you never turn around and see me...

By Blogger Lucas, at 7:21 PM  

I am so glad we met. I agree we must do lunch. I am not sure when, but we will. Love you, too

By Blogger Vonnie, at 8:44 PM  

demo...thats sweet..hmm..don't know about an art form but I do Feel loved..

clint..smile..smile..missing you buddy..

scott..hahahaha..hey, thanks for the prayers..

matt..everyone is gone! I had open house last night but would love to come to Hip Hop next week..do you have it every week?

blondie..you are a sweetie!

vonnie..girl, you crack me up. We all loved meeting you!

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:19 AM  

Have you ever noticed how the most giving people on the planet spend all their time thanking everyone else instead of boasting of their own giving nature?

Bev, you're a leader to follow. You're a good person for other reason than you simply don't know how to be anything but wonderful.

What a privilege to know you, even though I only know you through the web.

By Blogger Jim V, at 1:40 PM  

"for other reason" should be "for no other reason"

By Blogger Jim V, at 1:40 PM  

excellent post!

By Blogger Frustrated Writer, at 11:17 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home